1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
CLOSETS AND OUR BASEMENT…
GRADUALLY PACKING BOXES TO BE DELIVERED TO A LOCAL CONSIGNMENT SHOP…$22 SO FAR…MORE IMPORTANT TO GET IT OUT THAN TO MAKE THE MONEY
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job? NEVER HAVE WORN A UNIFORM FOR BUSINESS…USED TO HAVE TO WEAR SUITS TO WORK, AND THE WORST PART ABOUT THAT WAS THE HEELS….
COMMUTING IN TENNIS SHOES/OVERCOAT WAS MY SAVING GRACE…FOR 15 YEARS I TROMPED IN AND OUT OF THE TRAIN STATION.
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty! REACHING FOR A LARGE BOWL, KNOCKED A SOUP BOWL OUT OF THE CUPBOARD, BREAKING IT TO PIECES…
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity? TRY TO IGNORE IT
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree? MY DADDY GAVE ME MANY OF HIS PHYSICAL TRAITS…
LITTLE HANDS/FEET, SAME JAW STRUCTURE, SAME EYES…AND SKOOTS HAS MANY OF THE SAME
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating? NOPE, CAN’T DO BUBBLE BATHS…TOO MANY ISSUES ARISE IF I LATHER AND LINGER IN SOAPY WATER…
MAKE IT A HOT BATH WITH NO SOAP AND I’M GOOD TO ENJOY
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnivale (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
MY CHOICE WOULD BE VENICE’S CARNIVALE IN ITALY…
DAUGHTER loved ITALY SO MUCH AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT FOR MYSELF AND GET TO TASTE THEY WONDERFULLY PREPARED FOODS
8. Random thought here:
Today was a return-t0-crocheting day for our Prayer Shawl Ministry…we had fun meeting new people, catching up, sewing on crosses, adding Ministry tags and loading our NEW shawl closet. Here’s the group,
and here are some of the ladies loading the cabinet…
(although, when I first looked at the picture it reminded me of my ‘boogie woogie’ dancing days)….
What do you think?
CLEARING OUT more tomorrow, thankful for NOT having to commute on a bus/train every day, wondering what my NEXT mishap will be, praying NOT to come across negatively, missing my sweet Daddy’s laugh and smile, jealous of all the ladies who WILL BE having a bubble bath, making a new jar to save $$ for Italy and eager to start my next Prayer Shawl project after I finish this post.
Thanks for hosting, Joyce!