Joining JOYCE and group, over @ FROM THIS SIDE OF THE POND…
1. When were you last facing an ocean? 2009
Using just ONE word, describe how you felt: refreshed
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
- slipping a knife across a plate,
- fighting cats, and
- Howard Wolowitz’ mother’s voice
3. When shopping, do you try on in the store before buying or buy then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit? in store
4. February 26th /National Pistachio Day...
Are you a fan of the little,green nut? Yes, love them
Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell? Baked with them but prefer munching
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? don’t remember
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? yes
Did you get a response? yes
7. 'Marching' into a new month at the end of this week, what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile? attending bridal shower
8. Insert your own random thought here. The birds are returning…
THE BELOW SHOT was taken with my extended zoom…she was about 60 feet up in one of our large oak trees…
In summary…it’s been too long since visiting the ocean,
but too frequently watching BIG BANG THEORY
…thanks to the ‘try on’ question, depression has set in thinking of bathing suits
…which means the heightened want for pistachio bread needs to be erased quickly
… memory is often GONE these days, BUT…'compromise' is a DIRTY word to a ‘hormone-less’ woman
...which may explain why I don’t remember the last time I compromised
…isn’t it great that weddings help remind us all is not lost for the future; many still believe in God’s Word and following His Plan for life's order
Finally, by mid-March I’ll be ‘giving the birds’ a piece of my mind, because they’ll be wanting to compromise my ‘waking up’ in the mornings with their chirping…hahahahah!
Have a great Wednesday, everyone!