Sunday, July 26, 2009

PROJECT 365 (days 3 & 4)

Project 365...still catching up from vacation

DAY 3

….aaaaaahhhhhhhh…
100_0599
…more sleeping reading. Heaven on earth--look @ that water!

100_0580 …we met little Gracie and Laney; they were next to us under the umbrellas—now, they REALLY enjoyed the beach!100_0582

my TRUE view (when I wasn’t on the raft, playing in the water on the float)…

100_0622b

isn’t it fun watching the fruits of labor…i loved this sailboat—that would be a great place to enjoy the water!

100_0619

…dd couldn’t let vacation interrupt plans to see the new “HPotter & the Half-Blood Prince”…new t-shirts and hoodies on, we braved the MIDNIGHT showing

JKRowling’s book came to life on the BIG SCREEN…it’s very TRUE to the book. Harry’s such a GOOD guy!

Advantages in a ‘smaller town’ for a midnight showing…

  1. 3RD in line
  2. best seats in the house
  3. only about 100 people there :)

100_0628b

7/15…

got in bed around 3:30am…slept late…enjoyed my lunch on the patio while sunning on the balcony…the more vitamin d the better…

100_0635

my ‘talked-to-5-in-the morning-teens’ “afternoon-risers” enjoyed the beach a little later in the day…(I was finishing ECLIPSE, and daughter couldn’t help but pick it up to sneak in a few paragraphs while I took pictures.

SMeyers is a good author, too. I’m hoping she’ll come out with another series that’s not ‘vampir-ish’. She’s got great imagination and pulls you into her stories. 100_0645 God’s beautiful sunset over the water…His beauty is like NO OTHER! 100_0648

100_0649

A decked-out dune buggy looking like the ‘Ramblin’ Wreck from Georgia Tech”!! (KathleenK & JonathanS…this one’s for you!)

100_0664
Another confirmation the flowers were enjoying the Florida weather, too!

100_0671

Go enjoy others’ pics with Sarah … just click on her name

Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Blessings,


10 comments:

sara said...

these are great photos!!! your vacation looks wonderful!!!! I love the beach!

TCKK said...

Awesome pics!! I'm jealous. I wish I was there too!

fransmomma said...

wow!! your pictures are beautiful! glad you had a great time. wasnt harry potter awesome?!?! i saw it last weekend and would love to see it again. i'm debating on starting the twilight series.....

Kim said...

Wow, I wanna go on vacation with you :-) Seriously, those beach photos look so fun -- and I'm not even much of a beach person. LOL But I do love the sound of water, and the idea of the nice warm sun on my skin sounds pretty fabulous right now.

BTW, wanted to mention that the video about Francis didn't have the name of ministry right. I think what happened is that the interviewer got confused with another ministry she interviewed while in Africa. So anyway, I'll find out the right contact info for Francis's wheelchair ministry in case anyone is interested.

Had a FABULOUS day at a gaucho (cowboy) event just a few blocks from our house. They had barrel racing, bronco busting, and MUSICAL CHAIRS with the horses. LOL It was a riot! Took a ton of photos and video... want to put together something in iMovie with the better video clips, then upload it to youtube so I can share it with everyone.

Hope you had a good week at campmeeting! I'm excited about two new quilt projects, one for our church building :-) Hoping I have it done by the end of the week so I can share a photo next Sunday.

Have a great week Jubisista!

Darla said...

that looks so amazing! very beautiful! i love the picture of the sun and the water especially!

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Yearning for the sand between my toes, the shade of an umbrella and the taste of a cold beverage as I sit under that shade and look out at the ocean.....

Greg C said...

It really looks like you had an awesome time. That makes me want to spend some time on the beach. Wait I just did. :)

Technonana said...

So glad you are enjoying your vacation... nothing like the ocean and the sunrise, and sunsets!! Beautiful!

Technonana said...

Yes Indeed, My Sweet Friend!! Parents who leave us with a Christian Legacy... to pass on.. "May All Who Come Behind Us Find Us Faithful."

rita said...

Wow, great vacation fun~where?
Took the girls to HP & 1/2 blood prince week ago Sunday. Good fun! The Basque boys, however, saw it as well but didn't like it as much.