1. The last walk in the woods I had was when we were touring Tuscaloosa with Skoots, before she decided to go there…A park is located just around the corner from her apartment…a lake, community building, walking trails…we enjoyed walking around the lake and talking to the ducks.
2. Some years I send 80 or more cards; this year’s grouping will be much smaller…probably around 30 or so. I bought a cute little painted clothespin banner to display my cards this year…think I’ll hang it in my foyer going into the dining room…or at the fireplace…haven’t decided yet.
3. A set of words I’ve heard way to much of this past week: fiscal cliff…yet 'he' wants to SPEND more.
4. December 13th is National Cocoa Day-my daughter will probably be celebrating that day…she’s a BIG cocoa person; me not so much. I'm more into espresso shots in my coffee with really good cream and some coconut flavoring, or peppermint this time of year!
5. I’ve been buying less and less over the years, to help alleviate the craziness of the season. I just don’t enjoy it as much as I used to enjoy the hustle and bustle…probably has to do more with my ‘MONES than anything else.
6. Besides jewelry, what's a favorite sparkly-glittery item in your home or closet? Don’t really know of one right off the top of my head…I love candles, but since hubs allergies have been so horrible, I can’t have those around anymore.
7. Share a favorite line or two from any Christmas carol. “We sing a love song, as we go along, walking in a winter wonderland.”
8. Not in the Christmas spirit at all this year…I’m more into a long winter’s nap, especially with all the cold meds I’m on right now. However, my Christmas cactus IS in the mood and it has been blooming this week...