Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE


JOINING JOYCE @ FROM THIS SIDE OF THE POND...
1. The most amazing weather you've ever seen: Being from Atlanta, snow is a BIG deal to us.  In 1993, when my daughter was a year old, we had a blizzard...I had 3-foot drifts in our yard.  Things closed for days while we learned how to maneuver through it...I know there are many who get multiple feet a year but for us, this was scary and fun all at the same time.
2. A sound or noise you love:  Babies giggling always tickle me

3. Your favorite seafood dish:  Fried soft-shell crab...and escargot cooked in wine and rosemary

4. The part of your day requiring the most patience:  I don't have a lot of issues with this...I get impatient waiting for my flash drive to start back up on my computer sometimes...I'm in need of an overhaul.

5. Your favorite shade of blue:  teal blue, reminds me of the Caribbean (and it looks the best on me ;)

6. People underestimate you when: I talk about how BAD my hot flashes really are...I grow soooo tired of them.  I surely wish the medical community had a better handle on this for women who suffer daily, hourly, minute-by-minute, second-by-second.

7. The last butterflies in your stomach:  Leaving baby girl at college the first day...knowing she'd be all on her own and not under my roof...moths, butterflies, buzzards, I had 'em all!

8. Insert your own random thought here:  Eight is a much more reasonable number for Hodge Podge...even four would be fine.  Sometimes when memes are soooo large, they are too cumbersome to ponder over with your answers...(guess that could have been my answer to the patience question, hahaha)


JOIN US FOR HODGE PODGE, IT'S FUN!














"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Blessings,