Thursday, November 25, 2010

THANKSGIVING: done!


Set the table and was ready for the food...then, forgot to get a pic with all the food.  Dangit! 

Turkey, dressing, giblet, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes, steeped apples and cranberries all followed by black forest cake...yummm to the OH!

But, the best part was getting to share it with my mother  (Nana is her real name now, you know) and Pops...they drove in from Alabama and enjoyed talking, eating, and watching some football, of course. 
















Soon they were off because they were going to the hospital to sit with my aunt until she has hip replacement surgery on Friday.  Aunt Jackie, I'm sending up many prayers for your doctors, nurses, you, and your healing.  God bless you during this valley that I pray becomes a mountain top.  Amen














Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Blessings,