Friday, December 16, 2011

THRIFTY THINGS FRIDAY & THRIFT SHARE MONDAY


The Thrifty Groove              

JOINING DIANN AT 'THE THRIFTY GROOVE'...MY 'FIND' THIS WEEK WAS A 'LONGABERGER' POTTERY SERVER...JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!

"Excited" is not a big enough word to use for my demeanor when I picked it up, turned it over and saw the 'Longaberger' marking.  I wanted to do one of those 'NFL dances in the endzone', 'high five the lady standing beside me', or sing 'WOOP, THERE IT IS'!


I've priced these on 'ebay' from $39 - 49.00


What has been your most-recent 'find' of the Christmas Season?
Blessings,

10 comments:

Scribbler said...

Thank you so much for visiting and your kind words. I love to make new friends. I like your tray / serving dish? I have seen "Longaberger" before on the blogs, but was not sure what it was. Thanks for enlightening me.

ETS

Kathe said...

Oh my! Perfect for the holidays! What a find indeed! And you are right! Would fit in perfectly on my table this week! Have a great weekend :)

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

What a great find! Love me some thrifting too! :)))

Thanks for stopping in for a visit and the kind comment! So nice to meet you! Enjoy your time with your college girl ...so nice to have them home, isn't it???

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

Oh, and I LOVE your blog name! Awesome!!!

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

you're so good.....i thought they only did baskets.....

R

Ames said...

(((SCORE!!!!)))~Ames

sara said...

definite score!!! I wish I could go shopping with YOU!

Hartwood Roses said...

Isn't it wonderful when this happens? Out minding your own business, getting in a little Thrift Shop Therapy. Good find!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Stress... my recent find. Other than that, I've been enjoying my free shipping and deals from my free month of membership with Amazon Prime.

peace~elaine

Diann said...

What a fantastic thrift find! Love it! Thank you so much for joining TTF and I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!