Just Why do videos ALWAYS choose the MOST flattering still shot as the thumbnail?
Several women who inspire me thru laughter, God-given talents, eternally teaching, Holy-Spirit inspiration, memories from the 60s and sharing patterns in yarn and life)
...wishing I had a pair of 'Sisterhood' blue jeans heading their way to make a dream come true:
- Chatty Crone (a Christian middle aged mother of two, grandmother of two - one eleven years old and one almost two, and wife. I'm a hopeless romantic. I try very hard to see the world with rose colored glasses on.)
- Carol MY Painting Room (a watercolorist, 'nuff said)
- Kelle @ ENJOYING THE SMALL THINGS (lives Donna Markova's quote, "...choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit)
- Elaine @ PEACE FOR THE JOURNEY (boasting only of Him thru her voice and pen)
- Joyce @ FROM THIS SIDE OF THE POND (world traveler, 2-girl mother, An empty nester trying to figure out who she is in this season of life)
- Pearl @ Pearl, WHY YOU LITTLE...(wanting to share with us what so many "Wanted" posters have failed to encapsulate)
- Debi @ DIY HOOKS & YARNS (a 30-year crocheter who teaches us to put on our big girl panties and deal with it)
John 8:31 "If you continue in my word, then you are truly Disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."