Wednesday, April 3, 2013

APRIL A-Z CHALLENGE

"C" is for: 
Cooing...calmly...Creator-fed
Photo is loading
Puffy grey couples
sharing daily nourishment
Creator's providence








I love hearing the mourning doves while they're visiting on our deck searching for more food. 

Sometimes they're bathing in the little birdbath and then fluffing out their feathers while drying them in the sun.













What begins with a "c" on your back deck today?


John 8:31  "If you continue in my word, then you are truly Disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
Blessings,

4 comments:

patience said...

I have a balcony, rather than a deck...but if you'll let me get creative with it we have...

very small "Critters"
"Cooking" dinner
and
"Comforting" view

Joyce said...

When we lived in Maryland we had a pair of doves that lived on our swing set. I am so ready to see the birds back in our garden here . I'm sure they are also wondering when winter is going to clear out : )

Cindy said...

Just wanted to let you know that you won the card giveaway at my blog. I'll need you to email me your address so I can get them mailed to you. My email is at my profile.

As for this post, my C for my patio (no deck) is "cold"! It's supposed to be warmer today but right now the wind chills are still in the 20's!

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Chalk, the sidewalk chalk drawing on the patio being washed away by the rain...

see ya later
R