2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me a Bellini? What's your peach pleasure? peach tea
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain. Driving is increasingly scary these days…too many people on cell phones and NOT watching the road.
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one. laundry
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen? Dana Point, CA
6. What's your favorite or most used app? If you don't use apps how about your favorite or most visited website? OUT OF MILK … scanner/grocery lists
7. We've recentOUT ly passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far. Eduring flashes while caring for our mothers.
|me and BettyJean|
|Aunt Ruth, MIL Ann and me|
8. Insert your own random thought here:
PLEASE read yesterday’s post re: my great niece’s on-going journey to a new heart
visit her site for more information to help.