Wednesday, December 8, 2010

COOKIE ANYONE?...COOKIE EXCHANGE



JOINING the Bowyers FOR A GREAT COOKIE EXCHANGE...at such an opportune time...I can have some new cookies to keep out through the Holidays.  My selection is an EASY PEASY...I like easy peasy, don't you?!

Orange Bites
1 box of vanilla wafers - usually 12oz

1 6oz can of frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed

1 box of powdered sugar - 16oz

1/2 cup butter

1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts

1 cup toasted, shredded coconut (optional)

Crush the vanilla wafers until fine.
Mix vanilla wafers, orange juice, powdered sugar, butter, and chopped pecans.

Shape the mixture into walnut-size balls.  Store the bites in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator. (If you like toasted coconut, you can roll them in some coconut before storing.)

Makes approx. 5 dozen cookies.

So easy - yet so delicious!


Jer. 33:3
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Blessings,