Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}...thisNthat


round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of everyday life ~

Every Thursday, at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

{pretty}
Made these Memorial Day Monday...















{happy}
then enjoyed a bbq over at BS&K's ...here's  her DD holding Buster for a pretty shot
                                                                               
Photo: Bbq @ the Lambright's http://instagr.am/p/LL2ZiTirIA/

Made these on Tuesday













{real}
Wednesday afternoon, I planted my 2nd butterfly bush...I dislike Georgia red clay and sandstone...and it was 94* outside

{funny}

Tonight, Tried a new recipe for dinner: (saw Ina Garten making this today)...mine's tweaked a little from hers

layer tomato slice, lime slice, peeled/deveined shrimp, feta cheese, fresh-minced garlic on sheet pan

(mix pankow crumbs, fresh chopped parsley, 3 tbsp olive oil; mix and sprinkle on top of stacks) 

bake 15 mins at 350*, then broil for 5 mins...served over fresh chinese egg noodles....hubs didn't care for it but i LOVED it...

Made this tonight after dinner...a preemie girl's sandal...multi-bright...it is tiny; compare it to the pins and that will give you a guage.

















John 8:31
"If you continue in my word, then you are truly Disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
Blessings,

7 comments:

Hope said...

Those booties are adorable!

*kate said...

The booties are too cute! And that dinner sounds delicious. (But my DH wouldn't care for it either.)

copperswife said...

The little crocheted sandals are very cute!!

Sassy Granny ... said...

Those booties are absolutely adorable! I especially like the "flip flops".

Many times over the years I've considered learning how to crochet. Every time I try, I end up with one very loooooonnnnnggggg rope-like thingy.

I love leaving the creative stuff to the nimble-of-hand. You go girl!

Chatty Crone said...

The first little booties are so cute for a little girl. sandie

Kim said...

That recipe sounds delicious!

The baby booties are sooooo cute!

It was in the 30s when we woke up this morning. Brrrr! It's only supposed to get up to 58 today. Yep, winter is right around the corner.

Joyce said...

That recipe sounds good-I think my hubs would like it. Going to give it a try!