Hodgepodge Questions-Volume 159….Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answering on my blog, soon to hop back to Joyce’s tomorrow to add my link to the party.
See you there!1. It was decided on Sunday… the Denver Broncos will meet the Seattle Seahawks in this year's Superbowl 48. So when was the last time you bowled? about 3 years ago…can’t do that anymore…my neck hurt for a week.
Do you like to bowl? it’s ok
Are you any good? mediocre, at best
2. Should sports stars be role models? My opinion will not influence it either way. Those in places doing things others wish they were doing are always be ‘role models’…grass is greener kinda thing.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats? I am a fan of oatmeal, wetter rather than drier, with honey/blueberries
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014? Don’t have one yet
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self? Ensure me these hot flashes will end…so tired of them; going on 5 years.
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title making you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while? Anything Harrison Ford
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion? ‘pants on the ground’ and three-piece nylon suits
8. My random thought: I love watching the Australian Open when football has come down to its final days; but, I do so hate to hear all the grunting and moaning by some of the professional players.
Didn’t their coaches ever stress to them ‘expending energy in that way takes AWAY from stamina and longevity on the court’? Mine did.
Top Five by Decibel levels:
1. Maria Sharapova, 101 decibels Russian
2. Michelle Larcher De Brito, decibels unconfirmed Portuguese
3. Monica Seles, 93.2 decibels American
4. Serena Williams, 88.9 decibels American
5. Venus Williams, 85 decibels American