Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THANKFUL THURSDAY #47...UPdated...I GOT A PACKAGE...& Our Last College Tour...'til Decision Time!

A few more reasons to be THANKFUL...
look what I got in the mail TODAY!!!!

I won this at Kim's (September 13)
for her second blog-iversary celebration :)
I smiled all the way into the house after I signed for the package...and I didn't have my READING glasses on so DD read her letter to me while I busily opened each gift (yes, they were individually wrapped!...I love surprises...do you?) So come see what she sent me:
the sweetest card...

a LOT of things...wait 'til you see

WOW...she overwhelmed me...she sent me such a sweet fragrance of all the unique things Argentina has to offer...along with her own creativity..the bag is beautiful and wonderfully made. I will indeed enjoy.each.and.every.thing!! Thank you, JubiSista...it continues to be a jubilee year indeed!
Wait til you see what hubby gave me for our anniversary...I share that a little later...I'm busy getting ready to head to senior high retreat with our youth over the next few days...I may not get another chance to blog until Monday...
Have a great weekend, everyone!

I have a longer, silver box chain I'll transfer the pendant to later, but I couldn't help but go ahead and put it on...thinking of you, Kim!




COME JOIN SONYA @ TRUTH 4 THE JOURNEY...
:)
my thankfulness will be shown in my slideshow...
so thankful for getting in the FULL tour with NO rain!




Posted by Picasa
video
Jer. 33:3



"Call to me and I will answer you



and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Blessings,



6 comments:

Sassy Granny ... said...

No doubt you'll be sleeping alot better too!

Blessings,
Kathleen

Divine Mrs D said...

Nice slide show!!! :)

Heart2Heart said...

I love this. I feel like we were along for the ride with you. Truly a Thankful Thursday blessing!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Samantha said...

How wonderful !!
~ Blessings to you dear friend.

Kim said...

Wow, the package arrived much quicker than I expected. Yeah! :-)

So how goes the college decision process? Just mulling over all the possibilities still? Enjoyed the slide show. You got some very artsy shots in there, and LOVED all the old buildings and sweeping campus shots.

I could make going to look at colleges a hobby :-) Checking out the libraries, the snack bars, the park-like space that all seem to have... a fun way to spend some time. Sure you're all done looking? Maybe just one more? lol

Lea said...

WHAT FUN!
Loved all your goodies!
Have fun on that retreat!