Saturday, December 5, 2009

SWEET CIRCLE SHARED...

(well)
DID THE TIDE ROLL, OR WHAT!!!!



now,

Having recently been given a SWEET CIRCLE OF FRIENDS button...

A. Name 5 things I love:
  1. Singing praise songs with my hands...AmericanSignLanguage
  2. Sipping hot coffee while in my flannel housecoat while reading your posts
  3. Seeing the scales go DOWN anytime
  4. Hearing his moans & watching hubby's face in delight while I'm scratching his back
  5. Hearing teenagers talk about...their inner-most feelings & their love of Jesus
B. Give 5 bloggy friends the button...
(If you got my message, you've been 'buttoned'!)



4 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings and hugs, andrea

Sassy Granny ... said...

How precious; and what a delightful insight into your heart.

I appreciate the "gift". The tough part for me will be to identify 5 (my list is more like 555).

Blessings and hugs,
Kathleen

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Hmmm. Will work on this tomorrow!

See ya at church!
R

TNX!!!

Kim said...

Thanks for "buttoning" me :-) I'll do my post tomorrow. It was fun reading the things you love.

Have had a migraine for two days and not spending any more time in front of computer than I have to. My computer screen doesn't bother me much but Ivan's (which is what I'm using until we can get mine fixed) drives me nuts.

Am hoping to get into the Christmas mood this week and decorate. Tomorrow I start the countdown from 10 until my daughter arrives :-) SO EXCITED!