It's Random a Dozen time! Lidna at 2nd Cup of Coffee always provides us with some fun questions.
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
I will be able to get some great pictures of some of the latest sandals next week because I will be chaperoning "latin convention"...a last-time chaperoning event for me...dd is graduating. Check my 365 next week, surely there will be gladiators, and their sandals!!! (personally, i think they're gross and cut your leg OFF at the ankle, making you look a foot shorter...but that's just me (just curious...Did you catch the 'funny' in my title?...gladiator, get it?--"I'm not so glad he ate her"...hahahaha, well, I thought it was funny.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
asparagus, marinate/grilled salmon and gorgonzola,yummo!...and a thin crust
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
[Ex: Hurley's "I Love my Shih tzu" shirt from LOST, the plantation home "Tara" from Gone With the Wind, or Tracy's tambourine from the Partridge Family.] I
want the "WALL of hdtv/3d/computers" used by LL Cool J (Sam Hanna) during NCIS Los Angeles...it's the coolest thing...he stands there moving his hands, swinging them to the right and throwing a large screen on the next wall...too cool, Cool J! (I used to work in a network management center using LARGE wall boards with computer data...we would have "sold our souls" for something as responsive as SAM's screens :)
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
Right around the corner and down the street, behind the new substation the power company built, there is an open, public lot where a complete acre or two bushes continue to THRIVE...We all keep check on when the bushes start to bud, so we can be some of the first to pick their deliciousness...and they're free to boot! My oatmeal is eagerly waiting their arrival this year.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
|OKRA CHIPS (Fresh Market)... just like southern fried okra! but...vacuum fried (resulting in less fat than traditional frying methods) and lightly salted for an ultimate snacking sensation! |
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant.
Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars,
B. Biggest Loser, or
DANCING WITH THE STARS would be my choice...I've got rhythm even though it wouldn't be very pretty with all my 'jiggles'...I'd for sure lose weight though!!
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
An 8 is probably where I fall, without going out and cleaning it before I answer this question. It needs some vacuuming but the bigger trash is removed before we get out each time. I have a habit of using little handwipes before eating at a drive through...and after wiping my hands, i always wipe around the general area of the driver's seat and steering wheel. It helps keep the pollen at bay.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
All our dogwood trees and azaleas have blossomed in ALL their glory...mine are still holding back a little, so i used old pictures.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
BS&K will probably post about her having heard a snippet about GUAM
it makes me laugh just thinking about it I won't grab her thunder. May I reiterate, many politicians from Georgia do a VERY GOOD job representing us in Washington, DC and having COMMON sense without "using metaphors".