Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PostItNote Tuesday

superstickies (9)




superstickies (10)










 

superstickies (11)




superstickies (12)












superstickies (13)







superstickies (14)








superstickies (15)











Monday was ‘volunteer’ work in the morning with two other people who give so much of their time …unfortunately, this caused me to MISS getting to HUG my BabyGirl…she was heading back to T’town.

Mama’s heart hurts (along with her head) when hugs are missed…maybe I’ll get out the vhs tapes to watch old videos... of her sitting in my lap and hugging my neck in order to patch this hole.  Sad smile


a little thrifting during the afternoon brought several ‘new’ Summer tops, matching sandals, books, blank journals and miscellaneous greeting card packets …pics will follow in this week’s photo365

Think I’ll use my leftover pinto beans for chili tonight with some lower-fat corn muffins and mixed-green salads …after I get home from dropping off my large bags of clothes to Goodwill


What are you doing this afternoon .. or fixing for dinner tonight?