Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PostItNote Tuesday

superstickies (9)




superstickies (10)










 

superstickies (11)




superstickies (12)












superstickies (13)







superstickies (14)








superstickies (15)











Monday was ‘volunteer’ work in the morning with two other people who give so much of their time …unfortunately, this caused me to MISS getting to HUG my BabyGirl…she was heading back to T’town.

Mama’s heart hurts (along with her head) when hugs are missed…maybe I’ll get out the vhs tapes to watch old videos... of her sitting in my lap and hugging my neck in order to patch this hole.  Sad smile


a little thrifting during the afternoon brought several ‘new’ Summer tops, matching sandals, books, blank journals and miscellaneous greeting card packets …pics will follow in this week’s photo365

Think I’ll use my leftover pinto beans for chili tonight with some lower-fat corn muffins and mixed-green salads …after I get home from dropping off my large bags of clothes to Goodwill


What are you doing this afternoon .. or fixing for dinner tonight?

8 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Sorry you missed your special hug - I understand that those are hard to come by when some of your loves live away...Tonight is Tostados at our house. I made a bucket of Salsa today. We love our Mexican food...Listening to it thunder and rain now. No storms, so enjoying this rainy day.

That corgi :) said...

Sorry about the migraine and missing the time at church and also sorry for missing your daughter's goodbye hug. Sounds like you got some good bargains when you were out looking!

Husband is working tonight, so I'm eating a TV dinner reading blogs :)

betty

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Watching the old videos are very hard on me emotionally. A while back, I had them all transferred to DVD's! Thanks for stopping by today and leaving a comment. I'm not so sure my regular readers are really enjoying these posts, so it means a lot to me to have your input.

peace~elaine

A Romantic Porch said...

Those post it notes are SO cute! I hope you feel better soon. It's so hard to let our kiddos grow up. xo rachel

Donna said...

Love the post its. Really cute idea. I hope that you feel better soon.

Chatty Crone said...

I hate to give up hugs too.

Wish I had your email address - Thank you – I did good – and I don’t have to go again for 5 years! Yeah!

And good for you too!!!!

sandie

Kim said...

Ooooh, pinto beans sound soooo good! So does chili and cornbread :) I made cornbread yesterday, to go with creamed chicken. Enough for another meal of that, plus plenty of cornbread to do a little cornbread salad -- one of our favorites!

So sorry you weren't feeling well last week. Hope that cleared right up and you're back to your normal self this week!

Have a wonderful week :)

Jenny said...

Hope you're feeling all better.