Have you ever played bingo for money? nope
...Visited a casino? yep, in las Vegas but didn’t bet…and on our honeymoon cruise…I lost $5 at the nickel slots
...Placed a bet on a horse? nope
...Bought a lottery ticket? I put scratch-off lottery tickets in hub’s stocking @ Christmas
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? no, hubs can’t eat corned beef..I’ll probably make pork something
Mashed-baked-hash browned-French fried...your favorite way to have potatoes? waffle house scattered, smothered, covered, diced & capped hash browns
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
2-acre lake lot with four-bedroom/four-bath ranch home in the north Georgia blue ridge mountains
4. What's at the end of your rainbow? walking/talking with my family and Jesus in his garden
5. March 12th ma: anniversary of the death of Anne Frank ). Anne's diary details her time spent hiding from the Nazi's ranks as one of the best selling books of all time.
Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? no
6. What's an item in your home or closet containing every color of the rainbow? an old clown wig we used at Halloween, birthday parties and dress-up play dates
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject.
YOUNG SWEETIE, OLD HOTTIE
As a mom, young life was so sweet
God’s love made her life so complete
Doctors saved her one day
"Hysterectomied" baby-making parts away
So, she "fans" seeking cure from the HEAT!
8. Insert your own random thought here. we celebrated one of my prayer sister’s birthday last night with s surprise party…
she liked her new garden knee pads…
come on over to Joyce’s