A sweet gesture today from Carrie, http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2008/12/angel-giveaway-and-two-awards.html
I appreciate her taking the time during this busy holiday season and sharing words of kindness...and there's a link to a beautiful angel-giveaway...
So, with a heart of continuing the love, I've chosen 4 nominees (couldn't do 10 with all the Holiday activity ) for this award are:
- Amy at http://signsmiraclesandwonders.blogspot.com/ (an unending attitude of love and compassion for her children and many others, living through life's challenges, sharing and giving back every day)
- Robin at http://rlambright.blogspot.com/ (true peace of from a friend who tells it like it is, loves you in spite of your shortcomings, and shares her love of Christ with all those around her...pouring her heart out while gaining understanding of valleys and mountaintops)
- HT at http://livinmividaloca.wordpress.com/2008/12/09/santa-jammies/ (have watched this one grow up into a mommy and a professional giver...loves the simple and builds up those around her)
- Linda at http://2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com/ (what can I say? she's a hoot...loves to laugh and I love to read her renditions of life, love, family and pondering the world's activities...)
Here are the rules for this award:
• Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or
• Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
• Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to this post to the person from whom you received your award.
Light shines in the darkness for the godly.
They are generous, compassionate, and righteous.