Thursday, June 3, 2010

LAUGHING BLESSINGS...THANKFUL THURSDAY



and IRIS
Hearing each cry from a hospital bed,
Seeing major heart surgery's incision,
Feeling 'sleeping hands' after surgery,
Smelling sanitized rooms so many months the odor fades,
Tasting 'liquid nutrition';knowing 'real food' is the goal,
Hearing laughter...even tho the cat's enduring...is glorious
Simply glorious!!
Jer. 33:3
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."Blessings,

5 comments:

Cindy (Letters From Midlife) said...

I've enjoyed visiting your blog and will be back. Thanks for visiting mine so I could find yours.

AllyJo said...

I love happy and sweet children. Poor kitty.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Poignant prose and sure makes you thankful for laughing kids and even meowing kitties! At least we can see and hear them! :)

HisFireKids.com said...

God Bless Kitty...Happy TT

Denise said...

Blessings to you.