Welcome to the Wednesday edition of the Hodgepodge with JOYCE and come visit all the neighbors.
1. What reveals more about a woman-her refrigerator or her purse? purse, for sure...all MY stuff (in the way every time I look for my keys).
2. When was the last time you visited a zoo? Where? What's your favorite zoo animal? During Christmas 2009 we were at Atlantic Beach in North Carolina and we visited one of their aquariums @ a Fort (can't remember the name). Neat vignettes of wildlife...gators, turtles, birds...my favs were the baby turtles.
3. What social issue fires you up? too many but my biggest at the moment is: people choosing to NOT take personal responsibility
4. Are you a coupon clipper? Yes, for the products I use a lot
Are you extreme? nope
5. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels? a black and white marble pedestal we brought back from Cancun, Mexico during our honeymoon
6. Lemon meringue or key lime? key lime, KEY LIME...they are soooo easy to make...love 'em.
7. What is the most beautiful word you know in any language? Amore
8. Insert your own random thought here. So thankful my girlfriend, BS&K, is home safely from her tropical trip across the Pacific...she's home and getting ready to share all her pictures with us. I'm very eager to see how GAW-JUS it was throughout her adventure.
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."