Come along...add your link to the bottom of Joyce's post
Here are my answers-
1. How many times in your life have you moved house?
- @ birth...to a small, crackerbox, wooden home
- @4yo...to brick home w/ air conditioning and sliding glass doors to the backyard
- @21yo...apartment w/ college room mate
- @22yo...condo w/ roommate's first purchase
- @23yo...first solo apartment...room mate got married
- @24yo...Sis's brick house...she moved to the 'country' with her hubs, boys and cows ;)
- @29yo...vinyl-sided traditional w/ new hubby
- @31yo...new 3-story brick w/ hubs and soon-to-be-babygirl
- Equals: "Seven" wonderful moves up!
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it? American Sign Language certification would be my goal
3. What in this world breaks your heart? Seeing suffering children in the hands of their 'ignorant, don't-care" family
4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live? Cell-phone-itis...they are permanently attached to ears and hands across this nation, even at the most inopportune times: no, i don't want to hear your music as you stroll down the street; no, i don't want to hear your conversation as you ride on the elevator or sit in the restaurant (and especially NOT when I'm trying to hear the movie-theatre movie). Grow up, people...keep your private life PRIVATE.
5. Share a favorite bumper sticker:
What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?
6. How do you like your spaghetti? cooked by someone else ;)
7. What is one piece of advice you would give a recent or soon to be recent graduate? ALWAYS smile...it truly helps you and those around you...and they sometimes wonder what you're planning ;) (really, my business professor always taught that a SMILE and a FIRM handshake were two of THE MOST important things for a professional to CONTINUE throughout their career; it helped me MANY times)