1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope to see on the tray? This really happens to people? Knowing it would probably be a surprise, so I doubt I would get a choice...french toast or cereal.
2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother? Hold and love on your child when it cries; it will NOT become too spoiled, time is fleeting and they grow up too quickly to not hold them when possible.
3. When was the last time you wanted to scream? Explain. While watching the tornado/supercell roll over Tuscaloosa beside the stadium (which my daughter lives beside) I felt my heart was going to burst. Thank you, Jesus, for letting me speak with her immediately after it had gone by....'nuff said'.
4. Can you hula hoop? yes, it's not pretty but I can hula.
5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you? People who don't use their mirrors (side and rear) scare me because they have NO CLUE what is going on around them...they drive as if they are in a bubble.
6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong? Sometimes I talk with them...lots of times I pray for a changed heart and for them to understand their mis-steps. Lots of times I just move on to other things that matter more.
7. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'? My years in youth counseling were AWESOMELY fun and I totally enjoy hearing their take on life and learning with their unending energy. I MISS them...yes, I do.
My thoughts continue to wrap around all of those in Tuscaloosa who did lose so much (their lives have changed forever because so many were lost in that storm). Continuing to prayer God's hand over them as they begin re-building their city, their lives and their walk without their loved ones.