Saturday, November 26, 2011

PROJECT 365...week 48


JOINING SARA FOR WEEK 48 ... kinda...


Started the holidays off by locking my keys in the car...

  I typo'd on my editing...'the backup key is 'coming'...geez!


 The UGA world lost a great one this week...their long-time sportscaster, Larry Munson, died from complications of pneumonia at the age of 89...we'll miss you, Larry!


  My great nephew is enjoying eating some leaves before eating his Thanksgiving later in the week.

 
 Baby girl made our dessert for Thanksgiving...it was a wonderful pumpkin pie!




Finished another 'knitted' hat...this one is more like a cloche...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving...leave me a comment of what you did..

6 comments:

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I LOVE THAT HAT! I am a big pumpkin pie person. Most people around me eat Sweet potato.

rita said...

Cute hat!
Yummy pie!
Thanks for comments.
Keep them xoming ;)
Have a great Thanksgiving-recovery week!

semperfi said...

cute hate & your nephew is a cutie.

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Love that big flower on the hat! Her pie looked wonderful!

R

Carol said...

That hat is the cutest! So is the little leaf eating kid!

The Bug said...

Love the leaf eater - he is too cute! And your hat... and the pie... and locking the keys in your car - oops - not that one!