Thursday, January 13, 2011

BAYBGIRL, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE...

CLICK THE PICS FOR A LARGER VIEW...
The temps are staying in the low 30's...we got down to 18* last night...but, now the sun is out and things are trying to melt.
There's some beautiful icing occurring on the plants!

The roads are beginning to clear and BabyGirl is headed back to T-town...my tears flow and my prayers go with her in the long journey back to her dorm room.
(She's called once with windshield issues...the washing fluid in her car is frozen AND with all the salt and goop from the roads, it's coagulating on the glass.  So she had to stop at a station and pour water over it as the defroster and wipers ran...it worked, and she's back on the road.
Good thing we had her take a new case of water bottles with her....)

Jer. 33:3
"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."   Blessings,

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lea said...

We had the wintry mix on Monday and the temps have not been above 35 this whole week. I'm ready for SPRING! Your pictures are pretty though.

I so remember those days of praying the kids back to college safely.

Thanks for stopping by and I always enjoy your entries as well. Blessings!

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

I am ready for all this snow/ice to melt...


It is nice for a day or so but this has gone past the point of enjoyable, for me anyway...

Glad the girl is back at school safely, I know that was a hard few hours at home waiting for her to get there!

R

Joyce said...

Glad your daughter is safely 'home'...it is hard sending them back after a break. Mine went back on Sunday and they ended up canceling classes M-Th so today is her first day back in class. Hmphf...she could have stayed here four more days!

Enjoy your weekend!

Samantha said...

Just stopping by to say hi !
Yes, it is soooo cold outside,
stay warm !