Sunday, January 30, 2011

PROJECT 365...last minute


LAST-minute add in on 365 with Sara...


Babygirl has gone back to school with RoomieMelissa.  It was great having them both in the house with us...such great energy and happiness.  We enjoyed celebrating DaddySkoots birthday Friday night...


Tonight I did have a little time on my hands...so, here is the very little I had ...Took this shot the day my laptop went belly up...(special thanks goes out to ComputerNephew...he got it is back up and running, however, he believes I need to keep an eye out for a new one...apparently, this one is close to being on its last leg.)


1/12/2011
Anyway, loved this cutey little bird  eating the bread crumbs I threw out on "the last of" our recent snow...I haven't looked him up in my book...anyone know what kind he is?
I've also been "re-rolling" yarn with my handy dandy new 'yarn baller'...it's such a time saving way to 're-roll'...now my yarns won't have any knots as I work on each project. Can you see my smile?! :)
1/29/2011...I love having my girl home and having her friends here to catch up and watch some movies.
They are sitting around the table indulging in a piece of my "chocolate, strawberry jam/dark chocolate pretzel cake" from hubbie's birthday.
A few minutes after they ate, we had a surprise at the front door...Allen and Rachel stopped in to see us (they were here for the going-away at church for three of our staff who are heading into new adventures (but no pic) ...they enjoyed cake, too!click the pic for a much-bigger pic

Hope everyone has a GREAT week; I'll have more pics next week ;)


Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."   Blessings,