Saturday, September 17, 2011

FAREWELL FRIDAY...saying 'see you later' to my Uncle


Dear Lord,
Please hear our prayers for your wrapping around our family as we grieve.  Words don't seem appropriate enough to express our hearts.

Welcome my Uncle Jerry with open arms and I especially ask your tender care for my Aunt Barbra as she is engulfed with her husband's loss.

His smile was wide, his love for his twin brother and the other five siblings was evident. In order from left to right, my Uncle Terry, Jerry's twin brother...then Uncle James, my Mother Betty, Aunt Jackie and Uncle Willis.

Thank you for his showing us 'I can' throughout his many paraplegic years...
he still fished, bowled, and greatly enjoyed retirement from 30-years of repairing watches and jewelry sales...

he taught me about enjoying life with an affliction; especially when he gave me a ride in his lap or hanging off the back of his chair!

I will always love you, Uncle Jerry.
Blessings,


Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."