Friday, July 20, 2012

ENOUGH in a little

Five Minute Friday

I'll be leaving an encouraging comment for the person who linked up before me; and if you want to play along, come sign up after me, then you can leave me comments :)
If you are interested in joining up....check out LisaJo's blog. 

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..

I'm setting my timer, clearing my head, for five minutes of free writing without worrying about getting it right.
THIS WEEK's CHALLENGE: 
ENOUGH

While driving along roads heading to our Campground, the radio meteorologist reiterates his speculation there will be thunderstorms by 7:30ish. 
"Lord, please hold off the rain until then", I mumble to myself. "...we'll have eaten the food by then and canclear away our empty dishes, throw away any used paperware and skoot under the Arbor for the preaching...and that will be just ENOUGH time."
Cutting off the main road to the smaller, cut-through, I quickly turned the corner without getting caught by the light.  I like knowing my way around our little city and getting out of traffic because of my knowing exactly where I am.  There are several other cars up ahead waiting in line to turn left into our old 1880's Campground...(the holiest land I've ever stepped onto in my brief 53 years.)
"Wonder what Word God will have for me tonight?"
John 8:31  "If you continue in my word, then you are truly Disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."

Blessings,