Thursday, July 5, 2012

READING...slowly or quickly?


VERIFYING things...analyzing them from a realistic standpoint for quality and success is something I enjoy...so I just had to take Linda up on her recommendation to check my 'reading' rate.

Over at her blog,  MOCHA WITH LINDA, she has a link for checking 'reading' rates...this was fun and only take 30 seconds! 


My score was:     314 words/minute reading speed
... it said at this rate I could read   



  • The Bible in 41 hours and 17 minutes


  • or Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone in a little over 3 hours


          

    Go over and take the quick quiz and get YOUR score!

    John 8:31
    "If you continue in my word, then you are truly Disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
    Blessings,