JOINING JANE AND GROUP...
I LOVE THE IDEA of inspiring us to BETTER blogging.
As Jane, noted with her Latin mantra from the Olympics motto:
CITIUS, ALTIUS , FORTIUS
(FASTER, HIGHER, STRONGER)
When I ponder how to incorporate these thoughts to blogging, here are my thoughts:
- short, concise info is GOOD (wordiness bores)
- spelling and usage counts (effort shows)
- bloggers LOVE big, clear pictures (focus matters)
- give credit for others' work/images
- announce 'time off' (retains readers/commenters)
WHAT TIPS do you have to share with us?
John 8:31 "If you continue in my word, then you are truly Disciples of Mine; and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free."
16yrs ago FAST PHOTO-PAST
(DisneyWorld w/ a 4yo)