Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What's on Your Wall Wednesday...


I love sharing ideas about decorating...
...I really enjoy seeing how creative and unique people can be with pulling various things together and making them look good on the wall.


My featured wall today is in my den...it speaks for itself ...not a lot of color, but their textures and shapes intrigue me ... my "cross corner" ... where I have my quiet time :)























Each one either reminds me of something or someone...








This one reminds me
of the Celts...
part of my family
heritage on my Dad's side...








I liked this one because of the black iron and the candle...so different than any of the others.












This one looks like a peacock's head and beak in each tip of the cross...that's probably not what the artist had in mind, but that's what I think of ...











This rusted one just "feels" old...i'm sure it's not...i particularly like the old english feel of it...another family legacy
Barb at Grits and Glamour is hosting this meme...so, go here to see more: http://gritsglamour.blogspot.com/2009/01/its-here-whats-on-your-wall-wednesday.html