Monday, August 10, 2009

Mosaic Monday...WAREHOUSE WHOLLY!

Joining MARY @ LITTLE RED HOUSE...

CLICK ON THE COLLAGE FOR A LARGER VIEW...
A collage of our new YOUTH SPACE in Gibson Wing...
can you guess we're 'a little' excited'!!!!!
DON'T FORGET: Go SEE all the other mosaics too!



"Give thanks in ALL circumstances..."
Yes, we give thanks...
we are eager to see
WHO ALL God touches through His blessing...
in this place,
in their hearts while in this place,
in the world as they go out from this place!

May it ALL be to your Glory, Jesus!
Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you

and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
Blessings,


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Sassy Granny ... said...

I like your new header. You're looking darn sassy, if I do say so myself! Your creative side is showing too. What a combination!

Be blessed,
Kathleen

Karen said...

Wow. God bless your ministry there!! Love the pics!

olivia said...

Looks like you've got a wonderful community there!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Looks like a good place to be...

peace~elaine

storyteller said...

Lovely mosaic and wonderful messages!
Hugs and blessings,

Kim said...

So excited for your new wing! Love to see God EXPANDING His Kingdom and using His people to reach more people who reach more people who...

Love the new photo in your banner too :-) You and BS&K rock!

Just Add Walter said...

that is so great!!!

2Thinks said...

Looks like a great ministry to me.
Love the new header! I see you've been working out. *wink*
Heidi

Marsha said...

Beautiful mosaic - I am sure the youth will really enjoy it.

Lea said...

Hey there! Love the mosaic!
And your new header is great! I haven't been bloghopping in a while and wanted to check in and see what you've been up to!
Im off to read more.
Have a great evening,
Lea

Greg C said...

Do we go to the same church? It looks like it from the photos. Sorry I am so behind in my visiting.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Not sure my comments went through....maybe I did something wrong....boy, what a shock THAT would be to my psyche! Like THAT doesn't happen 857 times a day!

LOVED your comments over on Be Still and Know and am have great admiration for you both! Blessings!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

....and Glory Be To God...for He knows our every move...our life...praise him in faith and for His unending LOVE and MERCY...

xx
becky