- SO, SO THANKFUL: Our little social bug Katie is on the mend and is happy again...They had their appointment back at the hospital...This time she enjoyed some of her favorite things:
therapy dogsthe librarylobby fish tankdancing clownsgarden“storybook fairy” (little old lady/pink princess gown/crown)
2. so, so thankful for doctors...The main reason for visiting: to see Dr. K, the doctor who has bee n trusted on ALL her surgeries (the first @ a mere six pounds...a very tiny heart, indeed). Dr. K has placed her heart in his hands,literally--he certainly isn't 'just another guy in a white lab coat'! (The heart surgeons are like Elvis — everyone knows when they’re in the building!)
Thank you, Jesus, for providing Dr. K the knowledge and expertise in caring for Katie!
Surprise (and joy) overtook Katie as her mommy snapped this precious photo:
3. so, so thankful...Katie's incision, post-infection, is continuing to look better and may not require stitches
4. so, so, thankful....she may not have to have followup surgery to re-do the wiring around her breast bone!
5. so, so, thankful...God built an inate LOVE in us...our God hole..in such a special, saving way. We can share His love with others throughout our lives, during good and bad situations!