Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BS&K....the WORLD should know...

The WORLD should know...yes, it should...

God has blessed me with one of THE SWEETEST, KINDEST, MOST GIVING GIRLFRIENDS...WHOOOOOOO:

-unloaded books from a large box
-reloaded books into smaller boxes
-carried multiple boxes to our basement
-carried multiple vases and serving pieces back to our basement
-tied little white bows on lollipop sticks until she couldn't see straight
-washed all the pots and pans used for the chocolate and cake recipes
-helped unload yesterday's washed dish washer
-stood for multiple hours in my kitchen today, layering white chocolate onto cake balls for graduation lollipops
ANDDDDDDDD,
-she STILL loves me.

God is GOOD, ALL the time...ALL the time, GOD is GOOD!!
Yes, He ISSSSS!

Thanks again, BS&K...you're helping save me through this thing called 'graduation' and I love you more for your compassion and hard work.
:)




Jer. 33:3
"Call to me and I will answer you
and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."Blessings,