|Today's date is:||Wed., May 12th, 2010|
|Week of the year:||19 of 52|
1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I REMEMBER HATING THE COLOR OF OUR ROBES...WASHED ME OUT, YES, IT DID!
WAS SURPRISED WHEN THE ADMINISTRATION AWARDED ME WITH 'THE I DARE YOU' AWARD OF LEADERSHIP...THERE WAS A GIRL AND A BOY AWARD. MY LIFE-LONG FRIEND, CAM, RECEIVED THE BOY'S AWARD. THE BOOK I'M HOLDING HAS A SPECIAL SPOT ON MY OFFICE BOOK SHELF STILL.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times? A WINDOW-BREAKING HAMMER IS IN MY GLOVE BOX...AND JUMPER CABLES ARE IN MY SPARE TIRE WELL.
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar? WE'LL BE HAVING ONE OF THESE AT OUR HOUSE...AND SO FAR, WE HAVE SIX OTHER INVITATIONS IN HAND. WILL PROBABLY RECEIVE 5 OR 6 MORE BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood. THE RICHEST BLESSING I'VE EVER RECEIVED.
5. What was the last thing you broke? WHILE WARMING A BAKED CHICKEN IN MY TOASTER OVEN ON SATURDAY, MY MOST FAVORITE OVAL PLATTER FROM MY EVERYDAY WARE POPPED RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE. IT IS NO MORE.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily? PROBABLY AVERAGE AROUND 4-5 PIECES PER DAY...THEIR PAPER MAKES NEAT CRAFTS WITH FOR OTHERS.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog? USED TO SHOP BY CATALOG, NOW I SHOP ON THE INTERNET...EBAY, AMAZON AND OVERSTOCK ARE AWESOMELY QUICK.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job? SPREAD IT AMONGST ALL OF US...SOME WEEKS ME, SOME WEEKS HUBS, AND SOMETIMES DD
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home? MY DEN/BREAKFAST ROOM PLEASE...ARE YOU GOING TO SEND SOMEONE MY WAY TO HANDLE THE PLANNING AND FINANCING? WOULD SO LOVE TO WAVE A WAND AND HAVE IT COMPLETED BEFORE THE OPEN HOUSE...BUT, HEY, WE CAN ALL DREAM.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line? READ NEWS MAGAZINES, INTERNET SITES AND WATCH THE EVENING NEWS WHEN I'M READY TO PUT MY FEET UP FOR A BIT.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? GOD'S PROVIDENT; LOTS OF THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND AND HAVE TO JUST TAKE ON FAITH THAT HE KNOWS BEST...THE BIG ROBERT YOUNG IN THE SKY, HE IS, EXCEPT EVEN BETTER!
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? MY DADDY ALWAYS SAID DO THE RIGHT THINGS THE RIGHT WAY...ANYMORE QUESTIONS?
Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."