Sunday, July 18, 2010

PROJECT 365

Project 365 -

Week 29

I'm VERY behind on 365 ; I'll attempt a LITTLE catch up for legacy's sake...click the pic for a larger view ;)
MONDAY and TUESDAY






ENJOYED walking and later attending orientation for college...it'll be here soon! Here is one of their local book supply store windows :)


Last week I got my new recliner. It spins, rocks, reclines and causes anyone who sits in it to fall asleep :)


with the new sofa bed.
You know....for those 'friends' who will undoubtedly be coming home from college with DD some time over the next four years


Enjoyed lunch @ Einstein's a couple weeks ago.

NOW all my coffee is only $1 a cup the rest of the summer :)

Like my new COFFEE mug?

Jer. 33:3

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

11 comments:

rita said...

Glad to see you here and so surprised to see my blog on your blog list! Gee, thanks!
BTW, when I clicked on your name on Mr. Linky, I got Sara's blog every time.

sara said...

so how did the orientation go? so hard to believe it will be here so soon, but I am ready. :) It seems easier with the 2nd one...maybe because I know this time that the relationship only gets better!!!

I love your coffee mug!

Mocha with Linda said...

I love my recliner!

Enjoyed the pics, as always.

RaD said...

That recliner looks comfy, I'd love to fall asleep in it ;)

Tori said...

Good to see you back! That recliner looks very inviting!
What a fun coffee mug, and with $1 refils!
Have a super week!!

Kim said...

Very comfy looking couch and chair!
I miss comfy style furniture. Our couch isn't too bad but it's not really long enough to stretch out on (although I have slept on it when I've been sick). Everyone here favors modern, sleek, and oh-so-NOT-comfortable styles.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Glad you are back....How did you do the great borders on your blog....

Diann @ The thrifty Groove said...

Oh, that chair does look comfy! I will take a cup of coffee, and don't mind me, I am just going to snuggle up in the chair for a bit!

Katie said...

I'm a bit jealous of your recliner - it looks so relaxing! :)

Ms.Daisy said...

Hi,
Love that recliner, too! It is exciting when the kids go off to college...a whole new world for all!



~Jean

Lori @ The Davidson Den said...

College days. Part of me really misses them. The other part of me remembers the loooooong papers and the stress they caused me. That part of me is quite glad I'm totally done.

Nice recliner!! You'll have to take lots of Sunday afternoon naps in that baby!