Thursday, August 19, 2010

WHAT A HOOT...hey, it was a challenge!

Project Simple Pleasures2




JOINING Dayle @ A COLLECTION OF THIS AND THAT with something I've enjoyed...and to take BE STILL's challenge.  What a hoot!  












GETTING READY TO VISIT 'DOLLY-WOOD' MAYBE?....THIS IS ENTIRELY TOO MUCH FOR ME TO CARE FOR THESE DAYS

(yep, she challenged us to go try this!!!  I was silly enough to do it...) 
HAVE I NO SHAME...WHAT WILL MY COLLEGIATE FRESHMAN THINK? FOR THOSE DESIRING THE 80'S BIG HAIR...YOU CAN TRY A NEW COLOR, TOO!

BUT, SOMETIMES I DESIRE A FLASHBACK TO THE 60'S...
EVEN THOUGH I WAS JUST LEARNING TO WALK THEN, THEY ENJOYED THEIR BIG BOWS.
.I SOMETIMES SEE THIS WOMAN AFTER I'VE SHOWERED...AND, "NO, I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU MY BATHROBE!"  HEY, WHO KNEW ME AND THE 'BEIBS' COULD LOOK SOOOMUCH LIKE BROTHER AND SISTER?!! (O.K, MORE LIKE MOTHER AND SON…HEY, YOU'RE PUSHING IT, I'M NOT EAGER TO BE A GRANDMOTHER.)
WHEN MY SISTER SEES THIS ONE... SHE'S GONNA SAY "HAY, WE REALLY ARE BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE GRANNY!" HAHAHAH!  FORGIVE ME FOR MY SILLINESS...BUT IT MADE ME LAFF!


























































































































































































10 comments:

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

This was way toooo fun!


R

elizabeth said...

LOL! Thanks for the kind remarks over on my blog...this is my first time to link to "Simple Pleasures"...how fun to "meet" you.
Elizabeth
http://www.justfollowingjesus.com

Chatty Crone said...

Hey - like all you new hair styles. Think I like your 'real' hair best!

sandie

Debbie said...

Too funny!!! When I get some play time next week (after I move the daughter to college... sniff) I am going to do this just to make myself laugh.

Because laughing is just a simple pleasure, isn't it?

dee dee said...

What a fun posting! I think you look beautiful in all the photos!
Dee Dee

Dayle said...

I agree with Dee Dee. What a fun post! I love seeing what simple pleasures show up each week. I love this one!

Ms.Daisy said...

Very good simple pleasure! I was married and having children in the 60's so I didn't have time to play with my hair! Fun to see it here!


~Jean

sarah said...

love your sense of fun...and all hairdos look great on you.

Kim said...

Too funny! When I have time I'm gonna go try that.

Cleaning house and cooking today as we have company coming tomorrow. I made cornbread salad for us today -- it's chilling in the fridge and I can hardly wait to dig in :)

For tomorrow I'm making potato salad and cucumber salad to go with the asado (grilled meats) that Ivan will handle. Also going to make some cornbread tomorrow because these poor folks have NEVER had any! Must.Rectify.That.Immediately!!! LOL

Spring M Fricks said...

LOL, I kind of liked the Dollywood hair!

Thanks for reading my blog. I'd like to take everyone on the journey of the feasts. We have a lot of fun things in store. :-)