Wednesday, August 18, 2010

RANDOM DOZEN returnzzzzzz

random dozen
JOIN US over @ 2nd Cup…she has all the questions spelled out verbatim…I've trimmed them just for “reading quickly’s sake”

Share your random dozen answers and link up at 
Lid's today!!



1.fav fair food:  grilled turkey leg
2. need to let go of:  2 many 2 decide
3. favorite gift:  teen talks
4. tried something new: made stuffed pabalanos…YUM!
5. fav/least book genre:  Political Intrigue...gag
6.Silver...has to match my hair now.
7. makes me sigh: good advice being taken & good advice being wasted
8. If I didn’t know my age, I’d claim: 45
9. break a law to save family: probably not
10. teach: American sign language
11. friends ‘dissing’ another friend: listen and wonder what they say about me
12. Love Language: Words/Affirmation

9 comments:

Thena said...

I've never tried the turkey leg. I always go for the fried and filled with sugar treats.

2Thinks said...

All us bloggers- we dig the words...

Hey, I'll be right over! I'm packing my bags...

Kathy said...

Wow, that was quick and to the point! LOL Loved your answers, by the way!

SouthLakesMom said...

I live in the DC area. Political intrigue isn't even good theater -- it just makes me angry or makes me SIGH LOUDLY!

Ha ha -- my word verification is "memed" as in you've been MEMED!

Joyce said...

I guess its no surprise that lots of us bloggers like words.

I was tempted by the turkey leg last weekend...we used to get those in Disney world and I love them.

Meathead said...

I'd love to teach sign language! I guess I'd have to learn it first though :) I've always been interested and only know a bit.
Thanks for stopping by!

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

Short and to the point!

nobody better be sayn nothen bout you or I will whoop up on'em!

R

Lea said...

Love your abbreviated questions and answers. Cool! Love the name of your blog and enjoyed stopping by today. I'll definitely be back! Blessings to you for a wonderful rest of the week!

Kara With a K said...

Lots of Words of Affirmation people in Random Dozen land!

Not a fan of political intrigue either.

I like your to the point answers, sometimes I just ramble on the random.