1. DD graduated Wednesday...yeah!!! ...OH, SO bittersweet watching your 'baby' process to POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE...SURELY, I wasn't the only one standing there crying like a baby watching 'my baby'.
2. American Idol Finale. I agree with Susanne...I feel OLD. No one no one can EVER beat Michael MacDonald. Nuff said.
3. God sprouted a volunteer lily in the front yard...a CRIMSON one, nonetheless. ,He's so creative how He gives us blessings and messages. DD will be going off to college in the Fall!"
4. THANKING a REAL friend. God always reminds us to be grateful for and about our friends...so, I enjoyed getting to host BS&K while we had pedicures...she worked her little tootsies almost to the bone for our party!
5. Family hugs.... Oh, what can beat the hugs of a 'great niece' who God has so richly blessed with His healing and His spirit of LOVE?
Have a great weekend everyone.
Jer. 33:3 "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."