Saturday, April 16, 2011

PROJECT 365...wk XVI

Project 365 - Week 16

joining Sara and group for another week...

4.10 (no pics ...)
4.11  My nephew and his wife have a new son...he is precious.  I'm so eager to get to meet him.







4.14  Leftover chicken meant 'salad'
It was great on a seedless rye sandwich...

4.14.11: little bit got to go home, and his big sister is LOVING having him there ;)
4.16.11:  weather has been a 'booger' lately...Moms don't like seeing these kinds of maps when their child is in the same vacinity.  Makes me want to 'go get her'.  But, God was watching over her and trying to calm her nerves.

Prayers go up for the families of 7 people who died in this storm, so sad.
Hope you have a blessed week; and I'm praying for no more storms.

Blessings,

10 comments:

The Cyber Hermit said...

Awwww! Such a cute new addition to the family! Congratulations :).

Joyce said...

I can relate to daughter worries. Also I loved the story about your uncle that you left on my blog. That was so neat!

LuAnn said...

Congrates on the new addition to the family - Great Aunt :)

I eat the same bread - love it !!!

Kim said...

Such a sweet photo of big sister with her new baby brother :)

Yes, so sad about all those who died in the storms across the south. Such devastation, in terms of both physical loss of life and property destroyed.

I think we'll still worry about our "kids" when they're 50 and we're... lots older. LOL

sara said...

such a sweet baby!!!

The tornadoes were bad here too. 1000s of people still without power...including our church!!! Not sure how that will work this morning!! A huge pine is laying on the power lines next to our church!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh so cutie...that little one. Loving the pic of big sister's smile while loving on him! Scary storms...glad your daughter was safe, but still hard when they are away when things like that are going on.

RaD said...

Those storms looked awful! I do hope they cease soon.

That baby is a real cutie!

Mimi said...

I hope the storms are gone for good. A new baby is always cause for great celebration!

Hugs,
Mimi

The Bug said...

I'm glad your daughter is safe - that really was a scary storm.

You've made me crave chicken salad - but first I have to eat pancakes (see Rita at Meemaw's Moments' post to see why)).

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Friday night was scary. I was home alone...Frank was in Montgomery at school. What a way to spend your birthday huh? Glad your family was all ok.