Wednesday, April 27, 2011

WEDNESDAY's THISnTHAT

There's something VERY SPECIAL about getting to spend time with Christian Women who love the Lord first.

We've studied,
cried,
laughed,
nibbled on snacks,
and greatly discussed His Words for the past 30 weeks.

Today we enjoyed a late-morning brunch at a member's home.


We're discussing how/when we will be getting together again.

...another Bible study?
...an on-going 'game/coffee' morning?

We haven't decided yet, but it will be SPECIAL and CHERISHED, whatever we decide.

Thank you, Lord,
for blessing me with their sweet smiles, spirits and company throughout our class this year.
Amen & Amen

3 comments:

Robin @ Be Still and Know said...

I can't believe that our study time is coming to an end, 34 weeks just seemed to fly by.......

looks like you all had a GREAT time!
R

Sassy Granny ... said...

Well, first let me just say how much I like your Spring bling! I'm a HUGE fan of green, and your new decor makes me smile.

I know exactly what you mean when something powerful & good draws to a close. Methinks you and your Peeps will come up with something equally satisfying.

Blessings,
Kathleen

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I know what you mean. It is one of my most favorite things to do!