Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WORD-FILLED WEDNESDAY...eternal inclusion


ETERNAL INCLUSION, EXCLUSION EXCLUDED


Inclusion by others so sought...confusingly teased

"accepting inclusion", confusingly swaying in and out

in:  speaking face to face, seeming acceptance
out:  voicing truth...judgmentally viewed

in:  receiving without acknowledgment 
out:  shunning without concern or discussion

His Cross never swaying
bearing ALL, including ALL
excluding sin forever


His inclusion gracefully given

never-swaying love, never-retrieving promise


author:  Skoots1moM, 7/14/2011

11 comments:

Peggy (mazmagi) said...

Blessings Skoots1Mom...

I love the PEACH illustration and your words...I'm so thankful for His aMazing Grace... never sways, never retrieved...given fully!

Thank you!
Peggy

Alida said...

Love this! Happy Wordfilled Wednesday!

Kathryn said...

It's so easy to want to fit in and be like the rest, but so much better to stand for Christ and to be called among His number.

SharonB said...

So perfect! We are called to stand out and be different! Thanks for the reminder!

Beth in NC said...

I pray I stand out from the crowd with the Light of Christ!

Happy WFW!
Beth

Debbie said...

So thankful that I am included to be a child of God; fully accepted and forgiven because of Jesus. Great reminder. Thank you for your visit to Heart Choices today. I enjoy meeting new friends.

blessings and love,
Debbie

hip-chick said...

We grow in maturity and spirituality with God.

Cathy said...

A wonderful picture and verse ~ Blessings ~

Carol Wyer said...

Skoots1mom it is an absolute pleasure to 'meet' you and thank you for your lovely comment on my post.
I am definitely your latest follower and am off to have a good old snoop about- just call me Mrs Nosey - here before you get up.
Emptynest and facing older age is pretty daunting but less so if you have great blogging friends and of course a copy of my book lol!
Warm wishes
Carol
www.facing50withhumour.blogspot.com

Janis@Open My Ears Lord said...

So grateful to be included by His grace.
Thoughtful poetry.

Blessings,
Janis

starleeta said...

I really like this!!