joining SWEET TEA and sharing some GOOD NEWS ;)
…skoot has been working as a ‘music leader’ and ‘substitute teacher’ at our church daycare
- can you say "able to pay for her own gas"?
- the teachers are upset about her ‘having to go back to school’ this Fall
- news like that gave this mother a boost
…meeting my ‘new’ internal medicine doctor was much more fun than expected.
- he told jokes throughout my physical exam
- and VERY attentive as I told him my history.
- blood pressure was lower that day than it’s been in 4 years, yeah!!
- eager to install it
- the old one (all of 1 ½ years) decided it would just go off anytime it wanted to..and then come back on…and then go back off…geez!
…there’s something WONDERFUL about looking in a ‘newly cleaned out’ fridge
…enjoying keeping up with a friend’s bunnies, born in her back yard by a wild ‘cotton tail’
- so darn CUTE!
- Go here if you’d like to see them BE STILL & KNOW
Wanna share some GOOD NEWS?