Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TOUCH STONE REMINDER

What is the WORD or the VERSE God'S 
giving your heart for this New Year?

Following Elaine at PEACE FOR THE JOURNEY where she said
because I need a touch stone of remembrance for the daily practicing of my faith… 
I am one who certainly needs to follow through as she is...it is also recommended in Touchstone Magazine's blog, "Mere Christianity"...
"...live consciously under the Name of Jesus should be the devout desire of every Christian, moment by moment; it is the Name by which we live.
So, my touch stone will be "...continue in My word..." 


In its entirety...
John 8:31 "So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

believing on Him, The eternal Word of God

continuing study on His Word for life guidance

choosing His knowing my narrow-er path...the 'world's path' too wide

pointing the way, calming tongues, storms in times of need...

going forward ... His Light on dark paths  

HE, the Word


my comfort, support, promise

Is HE your "everything"?




James 5:11 "What a gift life is to those who stay the course! You've heard, of course, of Job's staying power, and you know how God brought it all together for him at the end. That's because God cares, cares right down to the last detail."

Blessings,