FEBRUARY PHOTO A DAY and
HODGE PODGE WEDNESDAY
First, trying to catch up on FEBRUARY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE
Joining Chantalle, for a pic for each day in FEBROOARY (see, you CAN say it correctly, when it's spelled phonetically! ;)
(the fun we can have with buttons...I missed out on purchasing this one...but Kim's work is so neat...you can see more of it here: KIMTACULAR
8. sun: the last sunset I captured actually didn't highlight the sun...it was the clouds that captured my attention, the 'grey wispy' ones running perpindicular to the horizon, and then contrast of the 'higher', 'white' clouds behind those grey wisps. One of the BEST shots I've ever gotten, I believe...
CLICK THE PIC FOR A LARGER VIEW.
NOW, to the HODGE PODGE:
1. What is something you are loving right now? watching and capturing pictures of my visiting birds as they avoid the prowling falcon and neighbor’s kittycat hunters in order to nibble on the sunflower seeds and birdbutter.
2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit? Venice…a city my daughter now speaks of as one of her favorites since she went there in 2010. I’ve always imagined it differently than she found it, so I’d love to go there and be able to discuss my opinion with hers…and to take lots of pictures.
3. Are you a romantic? being a right-brained, I always feel a need to create…a need to watch funny romance movies…a need to hear Him speak through His Words as He woos me with His Truth.
4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen? So hard to choose…how can I choose…a big Streisand fan (Funny Girl)
…anything Gable (Gone with the Wind)
…too many Disneys to highlight (Aladdin)
5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question. These days my mind is like Tigger…jumping from one thing to another, quicker than I can keep up with myself, yet getting caught on a subject and the next thing I know, an hour has passed…bouncy, bouncy!
6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
probably the amazing chocolate dessert at
Elizabeth on 37th in Savannah, GA
7. Share a favorite quote about love.
“Love does not dominate, it cultivates.” - Anonymous
8. Insert your own random thought here. I saw a yellow finch today…he was so bright and colorful…here's the best shot...