1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
President Abraham Lincoln would be my first choice…we share the same birthday…us…the two ‘water-bearers’, ‘creative’, ‘compassionate’-types leaning on worry more than we should and staying on our knees gathering His insights and guidance….
"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me seemed insufficient for the day." Abraham Lincoln
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
NEWK’s has become my favorite chain…they recently opened less than a mile from my house, uh oh.
Their individual ‘Mediterranean pizzas’ are superb, and their soups are fabulous…’bisque’ and ‘white bean and smoked sausage.’.
3. When looking back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about goals you failed meeting, with regret? or
Will you be looking at what you accomplished and say it was good?
Positive attitudes mean so much to your mental health and interaction with others around you…thankful for accomplishments He guided and blessings He brought
4. Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? … served as is or squeezed into juice?
oranges in raw form (peeled, eaten in sections, and cold…sweet goodness
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
there is a room, a pretty little room,
the prettiest room, that you ever did see…
Oh, the closet that is full,
and the full fills the room…
And the stuff keeps piling all around, all around
the stuff keeps piling all around…
…because I’ve let my lazy put it as my last-on-the-list of to dos
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
I agree this one’s hard: J. K. Rowling (her writing intrigues me but more importantly her imagination), Lisa Renfroe (Christian laughter is THE best laughter), and Ina Garten (she’d have to make the lunch, for sure).
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
a 10, my daddy was adamant that my sister and I have this skill DOWN PAT before going for our driving test. Thanks, Daddy!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Day 15 of FEBRUARY photos: ‘phone’
my current wallpaper on my ANDROID cell phone is this picture:
precious memory for sure…taken at my college room mate’s wedding…”the year of big hair, wide shoulders and ‘the size 5 dress I’ll never get back into…even though it is still in my closet’, hahaha