Wednesday, May 7, 2008

If you're reading this MeMe (from Evan's Garden) then tag, You're it!

Here are the rules for this one:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

My closest book: STREAMS IN THE DESERT, L. B. Cowman
Page 123, 5th-8th sentences:
Let us remember that no earthly circumstances can hinder the
fulfillment of God's Word.
We must look steadfastly at His immutable Word and not at the uncertainty of this ever-changing world.
God desires for us to believe His Word without other evidence, and then He is ready to do for us according to our faith."

2 comments:

Mary said...

I wasn't exactly sure where we were to put our answer. . perhaps you can explain.

Anyway, I thought I would do it :)
The nearest book to me, didn't have that many pages and the next book, the pages weren't numbered! Can you believe!

Well, here is book number three:
"Daily Devotions For Women" by Jewell Johnson

Page 123, 5th-8th sentences:

invalid. Medical help failed to relieve her suffering, and friends encouraged her to seek divine healing. Emma scoffed at the idea, but when she became acquainted with the healing ministry of Reverend A.B. Simpson, She sought God for a divine touch. After prayer, she was miraculously restored to health.

(Emma was an invalid because of a back injury.)

Well, there are the sentences. This is about Emma Whittemore, Minister to Fallen Women.

mary

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Thanks so much for tagging me! It was the first time I was tagged! Yay!

I posted my answers today.

I love your "occupation," that is GREAT!!!!!

Many blessings,
Tracy