Monday, August 4, 2008

BABY BLOSSOM BLOOMS!... 1. Treasure the wonder

Looks like there's going to be a NEW blossom soon...I'm a little "eager" to see what God has planned.

It's been several weeks since I planted the "seeds" and I have watched over them along the way as they have developed in the rich soil...(seeds were planted on 6/18/08 ... see the difference?http://skirkman.blogspot.com/2008/07/simple-womans-daybook.html

Just having participated in the Beth Moore simulcast, the "seeds" were so much of the focus--and they are to be nurtured so they will "take root"...the WORD takes root and will grow in our lives like the seeds grow in the soil.

Treasure the wonder...see the new "coming" blossom...He's busy equipping my seeds into blooms...to be the best blooms they can be.


Gal 3:29 Galatians 3:29
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.


Update: 8/6/08 FIRST FRUITS!

Here she is...

I'm not sure if there will be more, but His glory shines EVEN IN JUST ONE!

3 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I am so glad for your bloom! She's beautiful, as are you friend. Thank you for being such a faithful visitor to my blog. I don't get by here as much as I would like. With the kids returning to school on Monday, perhaps I'll get into a better routine. This summer has nearly done me in. I'm not kdding.

I so wish I would have attended the simulcast with Beth, but I am glad for those of you who did. I'm not a bit jealous, but sure would have liked the teaching for my own soul.

Be blessed this week in all your doing and going and being. God has planted some good seeds in your soil, the blooms of which are budding in my own life.

peace~elaine

Judy said...

Ah...a lovely bloom! Everyone is a miracle.

Thanks for visiting me today...and your kind words.

Blessings!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

The "one" reminds me of the remnant who remains loyal to God in every generation, in every people group. It is a beautiful thing.