Sunday, May 17, 2009

PROJECT 365 & iSing'09

Continuing Project 365 with Sara

Earlier this week

we enjoyed our yearly chorus show...





it was actually Saturday night, 5/9/09, but close enough.


I've been busy with "senior stuff" this week and hadn't had a chance to post it.
(kidding around between numbers)








and dd sang in a trio!


:)











they sang "ONLY HOPE"...
they hit all their hard
harmony sections, woo hoo!!!

I'm so eager to see and hear
the DVD that was professionally recorded.
She also sand/danced during the "junior/senior combined" numbers...





needless to say...they ENJOYED it and so did WE!






sorry the quality isn't so great...


let me know if you can see them...especially those who are friends of the family and don't usually leave me a message ;)







7 comments:

sara said...

those were great!!! lots of talent there!

I had to laugh at your last comment, because my closest friends and family never comment on my blog either....what's up with that?!

Sassy Granny ... said...

Oh how I miss those wonderful, crazy, busy & exhausting days when the children were just this side of leaving home. There's probably not enough of you to go around, but I'm guessing the making of these memories may well become the best ever (at least until a batch of grandchildren show up).

Thank you for sharing the "talent", as well as the joys.

Kathleen

Lisa said...

That's very impressive. Kids are totally underestimated, I think.

Kim said...

Very cool! I so enjoyed the videos. Thanks for sharing!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

We are in the midst of senior week over here! My son graduates this coming Saturday. I'm confident that this week will spend like a blur!!!!

peace~elaine

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and hard work. I love the sound of sand dancing.

Hey thanks for putting up my giveaway button! You rock!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Bohemian Rhapsody! Love the pics.