Saturday, May 2, 2009

PhotoHunter (Theme: WALKING)

Why don't you join TNCHICK and me and post a picture representing this week's theme of "WALKING"...it's fun to see the myriad of representations and every one's creativity. So just click if you'd like to join us or see more :)


DD and her BFF wanted pictures...
walking to the shoreline...
capturing THAT moment,
A BRIEF moment, to be...
enjoying spring break, TOGETHER...
180 others ELSEWHERE...

KNOWING a shared blessing...
yes, knowing the BLESSING...
SHARING: one loving one...
at HIS tide...
His NEVER-SLEEPING tide...
coming in and going out before ANY ONE'S CREATION...
coming in and going out, HOLDING HANDS...
coming in, going out after MANKIND'S CONCLUSION...
His TIDE is like HIM...
NEVER sleeping...
ABSOLUTE.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

srp said...

There is no one like a best friend.... memories made with this moment in time. Great shot!
Mine is up here.

MiMi said...

WOW! What an awesome picture capturing a special moment between best friends! I love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving me a comment. I hope you'll stop back by soon and I will be keeping my eye on you!

Have a blessed week!

Kim said...

Jubisista, you are waxing poetic these days (or maybe you're always like this but I just haven't known you that long). I loved this photo of the girls. What a precious memory!

We got a little walking in this afternoon. Went into Cordoba to pick up a small sign with our house number that we'd ordered from an artesan during the big feria we went to last month. He called to say it was ready and he'd be downtown this afternoon at a weekly street fair. Oh my! We'd been wondering where the antique stores were located -- we found out today! Didn't have time to look much at all, but had fun checking out two stores in the area. We'll definitely be going back!

Carrie said...

skoots1mom,
About the monoxide monitor, I didn't think that the greenery would hamper its operation, but now I'm not so sure. Do you think it will cut down on its effectiveness???
I'm worried now,
Carrie

Dhemz said...

wow...picture perfect...I am loving it....thanks for sharing....:)

sara said...

that is such a sweet picture!!!